after which I wandered along to look at a junk shop which had something I had been eying up for the last 2 weeks as I drove past...but really we totally didn't need....but once I saw it close up I figured I really did want it and I was in need of a little cheering up....so this gorgeous retro pushchair came home with us (once I had walked home with our other pushchair and come out again to get it)
I think the beads on the front might have been the selling point, or maybe the white leather reins like we used to have as small children or maybe the fact that it's a Silver Cross
a trip to Wynyard Quarter which opened over the weekend ( without the hundreds of people) seemed like a good first outing for it
Arlo loved all the boats declaring them his favourite
watching the bridge go up for boats
Arlo's gorgeous jersey from Aunty Elizabeth which he has finally grown into
checking out the new concrete steps
right down into the water, I imagine come summer he wouldn't just stand at the edge
some big boats
and seats perfect for running along and jumping till we got to
the new playground
which Arlo approved of
some cool iron drums to play on in front of the old Tank Farm
and the bridge close up, Arlo was very impressed it went up to let 3 boats through just as we got to it
than we got to walk across it....he amused the people around us by yelling loudly "we made it" when we reached the other side
and one last look at the luxury yatchs before heading to school pick up
Isn't he growing and changing?!
ReplyDeleteLove the stroller, I had a Silver Cross pram apparently, it was my mum's pride and joy.