Saturday, August 13, 2011

Vintage Kitchen Swap


I love blog swaps so when I saw this one over at the Golden Adventures...I signed up and my swap partner Angela from Mushroomlane was super fast at sending me a package of loveliness which was waiting on the bench for me today all beautifully wrapped up

with a great card

inside a vintage tablecloth, some little eggcups, a butter knife

and this fabulous old home science notebook

with recipes and instructions for good housekeeping

and best of all notes from Margaret whose notebook it was, Isabella and I thought her writing looked very much like Gran's and she had some great suggestions for making the perfect school lunch which Isabella wants to feature on her blog


there was also the most divine smelling soap wrapped up in vintage material
thanks so much Angela, it was such a fabulous package to receive, your parcel is just waiting on a little upcycling project I am completing and will be in the post later this week

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:56 PM

    Ooh, what a lovely parcel of goodies that is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a a fabulous parcel! This swap has been so fun and everyone (including me) has received such incredible and thoughtful gifts :)

    ReplyDelete