Me heading out on a Daycare trip with Arlo yesterday morning
Dress- retro tunic from Cherry Bishop
Coat- thrift find at Browns Bay SPCA shop
Badge- Heartfelt
Boots- Peachy Keen
Ang out to coffee on Friday
Tunic- handmade by me from thrifted vintage fabric from this book
Jacket- Search and Destroy - St Kevins Arcade K rd
Miss Isabella
Top- hand-me-down originally from Workshop
Pants- upcycled by me from a pair of thrifted mens pants using the vintage pattern below
Shoes- vintage brogues from Peachy Keen
Harriet off to school
Poncho- retro Giddy Girl from St Kevins Arcade
Hat- handmade by me from a thrifted blanket
Gloves- hand-me-down from Isabella
Billy- who I promise got a warm jacket on once I snapped the picture
Vest- original 70s from Mislaidtreasures - I found this shop via Lottielulu and have to say my visa took a hit they have so much fabulous stuff, although the exchange rate is actually pretty great at the moment. The shipping was super fast to this side of the world too.
Check it out for fabulous 50s, 60s, 70s new with tags stuff.
Top- U + Baby
Boots- JK
It has been all about woolens for Arlo this week
Jumper- hand knit from Aunty Elizabeth - originally Billy's
Leggings- vintage thrifted pram set knitted pants
to school this morning also in hand knits from Aunty Elizabeth, stripey jumper and retro helmet
They all look so cozy and sweet!
ReplyDelete~ Elizabeth
I am glad there is another mislaidtresures devotee on this side of the world! It really is a fabulous shop isn't it? I got another package this week and have become addicted to checking every day for new listings.
ReplyDeleteI adore that retro red helmet. It is fabulous!
Those woollens are looking mighty good right Arlo. Gorgeous colour.
ReplyDeletei have gotten lost in that shop thanks to ingrid too! :)
ReplyDelete